Monday – Friday: 8:00 - 12:00 and 4:00 – 5:30
Saturday: 8:00 - 10:30 and 4:00 – 5:30
We are CLOSED for pick-up and drop off on the following Holidays: Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Memorial Day,
Thanksgiving Day, Labor Day, Easter, & The Fourth of July. We are open for the morning hours only on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve unless they fall on a Sunday in which case we are closed (same normal morning operational hours according to the day of the week it falls on - ie...Mon.-Fri. 8-12, Sat. 8-10:30 Sun. closed)
*Appointments can be arranged for after hours pick-up and drop off, Monday-Friday for an additional charge.
- One Dog.................................$20.00 per night, or $22 per night if we supply food
- Two Dogs (same household, must be able to eat & sleep together) .... $33.00 per night , or $37 per night if we supply food.
- One Cat.................................$ 12.00 per night, or $14 per night if we supply food.
- Two cats (same household, together).........$ 19.00 per night, or $23 per night if we supply food.
** Food surcharge(if you don't bring it in a sealed container) .... $2.00 per day, per pet
*NOTE: Dogs picked up after the morning pickup hours will be charged for an additional night. Ask about additional discounts for 3 or more dogs and long term boarding rates (min. 30 consecutive days)..
HOLIDAYS: There is a minimum stay of 5 nights for major holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July week, and Spring break). Dogs may stay as few as 1 night, but will be charged for the minimum stay, as it means we must turn away a customer who would want that spot for a longer period of time.
*HOLIDAY CANCELLATION POLICY: A minimum of 1 week notice is needed to cancel any reservation over a holiday weekend or week. Less than 1 week's notice may subject you to being responsible for the entire bill. Reservations cancelled with a one week notice or during non-holiday weeks will not be subject to this fee. Please understand that during Holidays we fill up and we count on that money to get us through our slow periods. If you don't give us ample time to fill the spot, you have caused us to turn away someone who would have taken it.
TRAINING RATES: Please visit our training pages for more info on training and rates.
GROOMING: One Dog Starting at $20.00 up to $100.00 (hand stripping or brushing matts charged by the hour, may be more)
**Grooming services can be provided upon request and as time permits. Prices vary according to individual requests.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- A current shot record - must be current on Rabies, DHPP(distemper/parvo), and Bordatella(Kennel cough)
- Date and name of an approved flea control (or purchase a capstar from us for $5)
- Food in a sealed container, like tupperware or rubbermaid, with your own scoop (if you bring your food in a bag instead of a container, it will be sent home and you will be charged for dog food)
- We supply blankets, but you are welcome to bring them, and we are always happy for donations of old blankets and towels (note: Bringing your own blanket is fine, but we will not be responsible if your dog chews it)
- We do not promise toys make it back home, so don't bring any that you can't part with. We have plenty of toys here.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: All services are by appointment only.
* Please let us know if your dog has been ill within the last seven days.
These policies are for the protection of your dog and the other dogs she/he will be playing with.
Please be honest.